NRwell Ltd (collectively "we" or "NRwell") are committed to safeguarding your privacy and we know your privacy is important.
The following statement will cover what information we store and how we use it.
NRwell Ltd collects your personal data in the following ways:
- When you visit our website, and submit a request via the Contact Us form or Enquire Now form
- When you speak to a member of our team
- When you email us
- From publicly available sources (for example, LinkedIn or corporate websites)
The only personal data we collect is Relevant business contact information, such as:
- Your name
- The name of the company or organization you work for
- Your business address
- Your location of operation
- Your position or job title
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
We only conduct B2B business and do not engage in B2C business.
NRwell Ltd requires this Personal Data to carry out its business activities and fulfil its legal and contractual obligations, such as for example:
- the promotion and marketing of our products and services
- the sale, packaging, delivery and invoicing of our products
- after sale services, maintenance and helpdesk support
- improvement of our website and other online services
- For market research, e.g. we may contact you for feedback about our products and services
- To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so
- To comply with fraud prevention and other legal requirements
You are not required to provide your Personal Data we request from you, but in some cases, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services, or respond to any queries you may have without processing your Personal Data.
NRwell Ltd needs to share your information with certain selected third parties to operate our business:
- Subcontractors and other service providers involved in the provision of our products and services. This includes couriers, packaging and transportation companies, financial institutions, legal advisors and insurance companies).
- Government Authorities: Where you order is due for delivery outside the UK, we may need to share information with customs authorities both in the UK and in the country of destination. We may also share personal information with law enforcement or other governmental authority, e.g. to report a fraud or in response to a lawful request.
- Credit & Fraud Checking: We may share information with credit reference agencies and with third parties engaged in fraud prevention and detection.
We do not rent or sell your personal data to other companies or individuals.
Storing your Data
We keep your personal information for as long as we need it for the purposes set out above, and so this period will vary depending on your interactions with us. For example, where you have made a purchase with us, we will keep a record of your purchase for the period necessary for invoicing, tax and warranty purposes. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you (for example if you have made a complaint about a product) for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim.
Where we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will delete it. Please note that where you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.
Social Media Platforms
Communication and engagement taken through external social media platforms that Directors and employees of NRwell participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate and engage upon them with due care and caution with regards to their personal details and privacy.